This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Hey people,

So GWO has finally arrived. Well it started yesterday but it has been tiring. So one day at a time.

August 9th, 2017
I  woke up at 5 am to leave my home at 6am and got here around 12pm because of NY traffic and Baltimore traffic. It was a pain. My family was pretty sad though. My oldest younger sister started crying but I was like it’s just a year. After my parents left I signed in and went into this room where all our activities are being held. For the beginning we were playing exploding kittens, some pun game and then Dutch Blitz (I don’t know how to spell it). So that was so much fun. We were just getting to know each other. Like some of us already knew each other from PDO or interviews, but also through the amazingly, spam filled groupchats that exist. We had dinner around 6pm, and by that time I was so hungry so that was great. We had sessions/ seminars until 11pm, and everyone was sooooooo tired and our wake up call was for 6am for Thursday (blehhhhhhh).

August 10th, 2017
Today I woke up at 6.30pm to be down at breakfast around 7.10am ish. We had a morning session and then went to Capital Hill around 10.30am. We parked in Union Square Station and went to our representatives building. It was a good 20 minute walk. I didn’t have a meeting schedule, so I was just going to drop in, but I did end up getting a meeting either way. I went along with Ali and Lilliana to their meetings and they were my company so shoutout to them. We had to be back at Union Station no later than 1.15pm, already haven eaten so it was a bit of a rush to get back. Especially with blisters from shoes. We went to the German Embassy to speak with someone from the German side and State of Department. There was a parody of Empire State of mind here. There was a Q & A session afterwards. We also took a group picture but I don’t have it at the moment so soon to be updated. Afterwards we came back just in time for dinner ( we were able to change beforehand thankfully). And we had more sessions until 11pm. And bless Caroline for letting us borrow her luggage scale, as well as Shalia!!!

Well I am very tired and it’s Friday already so I think it’s time to sleep. Today is time to depart for Deutschland. (this post took two days lmao 😂😂).

August 11th, 2017 12.17am




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: